Compound of Happiness...

Compound of Happiness...
:)

Sunday, September 5, 2010

You wear your heart on your sleeve, I simply just laid it on your arms..



You wear your heart on your sleeve while I simply put it in your amrs. You told me you werent going to change now you walk around with a different name. I made you a man, & now you dont know how to act. I wanted to give you the most precious gift, yet you told me to kill me & forgetabout my precious pearl. I warmed up ur heart & you poured icy water all over my feelings. I gave you half of what i had and you deliberately took the whole thing. I spoke those sweet kind words, I gave up my religious rights, I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU WANTED && you took it away. You violated me & then you smiled at my most prized posession. I gave you my heart & you wore it out.You werent a friend & you werent a good lover..you acted like a child & you became selfish because since i didnt want you, you ruined it for everyone else. You were miserable and i was you best company.

No comments:

Post a Comment