Compound of Happiness...

Compound of Happiness...
:)

Sunday, September 5, 2010

My three little ducklings..



I became one of you guys & it felt awesome. You guys made me feel like my old self again. I shared my secrets, we laughed, & i cried. I took chances that i never thought i would. You guys were my top 5 & then some fell off the wagon & now im left with 3. I became so close i had forgotten about my wounds, but you guys healed them. Time went by and people ask why but i put my finger across my mouth, & i became 2yrs old. I wont open my mouth and i wont say a word. I kept them close, and will hurt anyone who will come near them, emotionally that is. They were my angels & i was their guardian..Now i must walk away & keep them all a secret, just like that..Its all over..Until I get a cookie..

No comments:

Post a Comment