Compound of Happiness...

Compound of Happiness...
:)

Thursday, September 2, 2010

24 hours of Shattered Glass...



Ever feel so broken and shattered inside & the only person to blame is yourself. My heart is empty inside with no emotions or feelings. I close my eyes and see every little thing that happened in the last 24 hours in slow motion. I have conquered pity and disappointment and matched it up accordingly to my lifestyle. I have faced death in the face and seen my future past right before my eyes. To think that only God can JUDGE you. To think ALL it takes is one word and two syllables. To think that my own dreams will be shattered glass and the day hasnt even started. I saw suffer, ive felt sorrow, i tasted dry edible cardboard, i heard HOPE bounce off my empty chest. I am now fighting against myself & thats what hurs the most. It takes 60 seconds to make a decision, but it takes 1 wrong move to feel the ache in my own body. 24 hours are in a day and with each minute your crushing someones happiness because of those 60 seconds that it took for you to make a decision. Once a glass always a glass, once a shattered glass, always a shattered glass. You cant fix a broken promise, crooked smile and a shallow heart. If you can only feel the pain I felt when I saw those green hazelnut cat eyes shed out those tears while they watched me from the stance, the heartache that burned me inside isnt at all suitable for ANY human being.

Im married to this shattered glass, because this shattered glass is me & every broken piece makes me who I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment