Compound of Happiness...

Compound of Happiness...
:)

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Call me when September ends...


IM CRYING
im crying and it hurts
it hurts cuz its 2much
its 2 much for me 2 handle
at once
DEATH, PAIN, SORROW
ITS 2 MUCH
i cant stand the pain! the first of september was my downfall!
It was the worst part. Never have i hit rock bottom and
had such a hard time getting up. Never have i disappointed myself soo much.
How am i suppose 2 handle everything!! howW??!!1 Why are you giving me
to much for me to bare??!!! why!!! when am i suppose 2 smile and laugh again!
when will something be funny anymore. so funny i forget what pain is!
what the sorrow thats sucking me dry like an incubus!! WHEN??!!!
wHY does it all come in 3! why cant it just come one at a time..months apart!
why all together!! He wasnt young but you still took him away from me!
I dont drink as much as other people do but yet i have something thats eating me!!!
IVE BEEN SUPPORTED BUT YET I SEE HER SUFFER EVERYDAY!!!
SORROW!!! PAIN!!! && DEATH!!! I FEEL LIKE IM MARRIED TO THEM!!! & IM ONE PERSON!!
ANSWER MY QUESTIONS AND I WILL STOP ASKING!!!
NO FAITH OR PRAYER WILL TAKE THIS AWAY!!! WHY WHEN I CRY IT HURTS SO MUCH!!
THE ACHING IN the pit of my stomach is inevitable!!! tell me why!!!
if at the end of this isnt a fuckinggg light shining or a rainbow..I SWEARRRRRRRR TO
EVERYTHING IVEEE LOST THAT I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY OWN DEATH, PAIN AND SORROW!!!!!!
CALL ME WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS, CUZ IM NOT WITH IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment