Compound of Happiness...

Compound of Happiness...
:)

Monday, May 10, 2010

Song of Myself♥

Take me as i am or watch me as i go
Government knows me as Lauren Guerrero
not chosen but given
est. since may 9th 1992
abstract colors express my individualism
raging teenager who hates ignorance

my life is a runaway train, it never stops
sometimes on a plane; life is unstable
learned to live with defiance & abondonments
muh heart beats for music, but aches for love
i am who i am , not what i want to become.

my parents are starangers to me in everything
school is everchanging
met thousands of people all around the world
none to stay very long
my passion is for a famous mouse
inner child screams within
wanting to release; outburtst with joy
but i am LAUREN, shy girl,
who will never open her heart
never trust a soul
for ive lived to myself, byself as long as i can remember
If i can change muh name
It will be Soledad

No comments:

Post a Comment