Compound of Happiness...

Compound of Happiness...
:)

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Misery

I thought of such a way to get you away,
For you are what keeps me awake at night
My heart pounds of such syllable, trying to pronounce
Not understanding how 26 letters can make out 8

You wake me up everyday with anger, such fustration and still i try to avoid,
How can I not make you go away,
So close to blood that water cant even thicken thru
Mite as well cal you family
Becasue 8 letters is 8 letters,
and syllables are syllables.

I cant seem to get you to go away but then *PAUSE*
Realizing that your jus lead and you can be erased
But the ignorance of not wanting is what keeps you alive.

Catching up with water
Running through like a rapid disease
Covering up every happy thought
I can not chose,
Because 6 letters is 6 letters
and syllables are syllables

No comments:

Post a Comment